Philips Ultrasound and Nanosonics jointly present a webinar
Learn the practical considerations of ultrasound probe disinfection – protection against highly resistant infections such as HPV
Wednesday, November 2 I 7:00 pm Eastern Time / 4:00 pm Pacific Time
Join in to learn more about reducing the risks of HPV infection and transmission from ultrasound probes. 1 CME credit will be offered for this session.
- Describe the diverse applications of sonography and associated risk of infection.
- Determine the proper procedures for ultrasound probe disinfection.
- Establish procedures that will ensure patient safety and meet accreditation requirements.
- Understand the risks and dangers of HPV infection.
- Describe the evidence for the risk of HPV transmission from ultrasound probes.
- Understand the efficacy of hospital disinfectants against HPV.
- Describe the regulatory criteria to claim efficacy against HPV.
The importance of infection control in ultrasound
RDMS, RDCS, RVT, FSDMS, FAIUM, Sonography Education
Breaking ground in HPV disinfection: reducing HPV transmission risk from ultrasound procedures
Prof Craig Meyers
Distinguished Professor of Microbiology and Immunology at Penn State College of Medicine
PhD, Clinical Research Consultant
We hope you can join us at this event.